Tuesday, December 7, 2010

December 7, 2010

 Tonight, EJ and I took walk #341 out on Indian Rocks Beach.  We were going to walk just over the bridge and back, but the sweeping clouds promised an awesome sunset, so we changed plans on the fly and we were NOT disappointed.  EJ suggested we do our "too cool for facebook" pose, so this is what we're doing, and we're not actually looking at a single thing.
 Here's the sunset and all those sweeping clouds.  What a great framework to watch the setting sun within.
 EJ is king of the grass!  Ha!  That's actually seaweed he's standing in, all churned in and up on the beach from the past week of cold weather blowing in.  I like this picture.  One of my favorites so far.
This is how cold it was.  Even the beautiful sun couldn't keep it warm enough to allow my hands to escape the warmth of my fleece sleeves.  Beautiful night, and a great walk!  The journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment