Sunday, December 19, 2010

December 19, 2010

I mentioned on my Facebook page that today I took 2 walks, but out there I only posted this picture.  My mom and I went to the Oldsmar Flea Market to take walk #353 and we made it through many aisles before the cold and the weather made us head for warmer pastures.  We had a good time and picked up a few odds and ends.
 Walk #2 today was in Curlew Hills Memory Garden.  Here we placed Christmas flowers at the grave of my father.  The memories still etched in the grass of where we laid him to rest only 6 weeks ago.  The pain as fresh as the flowers on his simple headstone.  This will be replaced by a more permanent marker when we pick out the headstone that will immortalize his name and memory.
Gone but never forgotten.  I think about you every day Dad!  I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment