Saturday, December 11, 2010

December 11, 2010

 Today was a beautiful day for walk #345.  Only 20 left to go and 15 days until Christmas.  This is what it looks like on the beach when you get ready for Santa.    Thoughts today are about my Father, and my upcoming deposition and divorce hearing.  It's always something looming in my life.  I cant walk far enough away to put these things behind me.
 Today was much nicer than yesterday.  Yesterday it was a hoodie, today a t-shirt on the beach.  It felt great.
 The recent cold front, winds and stormy weather have carved out about a one foot drop on the beach.
 The comedians of the bird world.  I cannot look at these guys with the orange beaks and not laugh.
 Postcard December day on Indian Rocks Beach.
Some tiny gems washed up on the beach today.  I left them there for some kids to find.  I hope it brings them joy.  And the journey continues...

No comments:

Post a Comment