Wednesday, December 29, 2010

December 29, 2010

Tonight it's walk #363 and this is Michael.  I met him on the beach when I offered to take a picture of him and his girlfriend with their camera.  He returned the favor and took mine, and we chatted briefly about this year of walks.  He seemed genuinely interested, and wished me luck as I told him my plans for next year.  He was generous enough to share a picture with me, another friend met along this journey.
 Michael's shot of me!
 I saw this wedding party shooting photos on the beach at sunset.  Not wanting to get into the picture I shot this shot of the preparation for a photo memory this couple will share for a lifetime.
 Seagulls at sunset.  It doesn't get much better.
A heart in the sand... the journey continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment