Friday, December 31, 2010

December 31, 2010-THE FINAL JOURNEY (for now)

This is the final walk of the year!  Walk #365 is finally here!  So many of my friends showed up, and thank you to all of the texters, and facebookers who have been such a HUGE part of this journey.  Your love, encouragement, and sense of humor brought me here, to this point today, and I am thinking of you all.
 Tampa skyline in the background, we're ready to go.
 Steve McCreery was in town, all the way from North Carolina.  Glad to have "Steve the Weave" along.
 My buddy Mike who has been there since day one.
 Friends Tom Schmidt and Steve Weitekamp just "happened" to wear each other's MATCHING colors.
 Reporter Ashley Jeffries came out to cover the story which ran on Bay News 9.  She did an awesome job.
 Bernie shot the video and even helped me to look a little thinner! 
 There are signs everywhere... taunting me.
 The walk starts here!
 Roadkill.
 SuDo!!! Sue Dodge came out for the walk despite her bad knee and ligaments.
 Steve and his sister Cindy are here.  Cindy loves polkas, and we shared a couple tonight.
 Mike and Steve!
 X files style patterns in the shallows of Tmpa Bay.
 The story of Bayshore.
 A very proud Tom Schmidt.  Thanks buddy.  You get me!
A random hot girl checking her iPod... or did I send a text?  LOL... the journey is partially over.  The walk a days done.

No comments:

Post a Comment