Saturday, December 4, 2010

December 4, 2010

 Today is Saturday, and it's walk 339.  I'm at Eagle Lake Park in Largo, FL on a crisp, sunny day.  Meeting my boss Linda here for a walk.
 Along the pathway, I spotted another one of these butterflies.  The same kind that surrounded Kristin and I the other day.  Funny thing, I called this one "Dad" because when I went to take a picture of him, he started to fly away.  I called "Dad, come back here!" and the damn thing flew right back and posed like he was a trained butterfly.  There's something oddly and wonderfully strange going on here with signs from my father.
 A peaceful moment for an egret in the park.
 Linda is clowning with some Spanish moss and a pine comb.  Don't know what the look is that she was going for, but she's workin' it.
 Reflections on the pond.
 Me and Linda by the pond.  Cool effect how the water looks airbrushed.
 Massive algae covers about a third of this pond.
 This was the first picture taken on the walk.  My favorite type of tree just sitting there... awesome.
Linda next to a massive great Dane. He came up to our waists!  Good boy... sit!

No comments:

Post a Comment